Sunday 19 February 2012

Library Trips

Once a week, we like to visit the library; we started going due to the story time but we have since found they have an abundance of board books which are safe for Nate to play with as he likes to read with his mouth. 
The story time is great as there are a variety of books and unfortunately I never really know where to start with most children's book shops as there are so many books to choose from, at the moment I'm rather lucky as I'm limited to the board books as I quite like Nate being involved with the reading. We have a few book ideas for when we can finally trust him not to scrunch up the pages. One of my favourites so far is Billy Monster's Daymare, I'm not sure Nate enjoyed it as much as I did.


Nate enjoying his very own Library Card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment