Tuesday 30 July 2013

Enormous Crocodile Review

I loved Roald Dahl books growing up. Fantastic Mr Fox I read several times and I still count it as one of my favourite books so much so I couldn't wait to read it to/with Nate. Fantastic Mr Fox was the first non picture book we had attempted to  read to Nate so we went to find another for bed time.



Nate really enjoyed reading the Enormous Crocodile. The version we chose contained full colour illustrations so he enjoyed looking at the pictures and pointing to the animal being talked about in the story. However, even on pages were there were no illustrations he stayed  sitting listening to the story. Nate loves animals so loved listening to the different animals in the story. It took about three nights to read and finding a good place to stop each night was difficult but it will definitely be read again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment