Wednesday 25 September 2013

me&i Nordic Collection


Me&I launched their new collection a couple of weeks ago in London. Nate and I were lucky enough to get the opportunity to go along and have a look and try some lovely Swedish food.

The children's collection uses lovely simple patterns and images, most of the clothes are unisex which I love. The jeans have double thickness knees which are perfect for little people who always seem to go through the knees of their clothes. Everything is practical from the double thickness knees to the ability to easily size up.

My favourite things in the children's range were the hamsters.

Nate enjoying the balloons


I love this little outfit with the Hamster on the bottom of the trousers matched with the bodysuit and hat which Nate is wearing.



Lovely simple imagery
Check out me&i's website for more details on their range.



No comments:

Post a Comment